Are you overwhelmed by Clutter?
Clutter: (noun) – a crowded, disordered or confused collection of things that are not arranged in a neat or orderly way.
Organised Clutter to the rescue!
Organise: (verb) – to arrange in an efficient & orderly system.
Professional organiser, Shana Danon – Organised Clutter will work with you every step of the way to declutter, organise, restore order and restyle your space according to your needs and budget. You will learn the methods of how to be organised, and be able to maintain your new systems on an everyday basis.
Be rid of the burden and stress that clutter brings and reward yourself with an organised, calm space.
Good For The Soul
Engaging Organised Clutter is a lifestyle choice.
A clutter free life promotes good mental health, clarity of thinking and positive energy.
Learning to let go of physical & emotional clutter will enable you to have a fresh start and new outlook.
You will also gain HOURS of extra time – to relax, spend with friends and family, and do the things you enjoy.
How Organised Clutter can help you…
- Home Office / Corporate Office – filing, archiving, paperwork, stationery, email folders & drives
- Bedroom – Clothing, shoes, accessories, bags
- Study – student workspace
- Nursery – Change table, cot, clothing, toys, decor
- Living Room – CDs, DVDs, books, photos, crafts, soft furnishings
- Play Area – Children’s toys, homework, study
- Kitchen – cupboards, bench top, recipes, pantry
- Laundry – cleaning products, storage, shelving, sewing items, hardware
- Bathroom – make-up, toiletries, cabinets, kids’ bath toys
Look No Further!
Contact Organised Clutter to declutter & restyle your space.
Enjoy the benefits of an organised home, office and life.
You deserve it.